The huge news: GST Council slices assess on 23 things, and nine other best stories
A glance at the features at this moment:
1. TVs, film tickets to get less expensive as government diminishes GST: The Goods and Services Tax Council meeting on Saturday moved 16 things from the 18% duty section to 12% and 5% sections.
2. Six activists connected to Al Qaeda cell slaughtered in Awantipora experience, say police: One of the aggressors was purportedly the vice president of Ansar Ghazwat-ul-Hind, the Al Qaeda’s cell in the Valley.
3. BJP to move Supreme Court against request denying authorization for open encourages in West Bengal: A division seat of the Calcutta High Court had put aside a before judgment by a solitary seat that enabled the gathering to hold the ‘rath yatras’.
4. Gujarat CM says Congress is commending race triumph like a family that had a child after years: Vijay Rupani made the comment while tending to the national tradition of the BJP’s ladies’ wing in Adalaj.
5. Post-mortem examinations of Thoothukudi discharging unfortunate casualties indicate they were shot in the head or chest, reports Reuters: Half of the exploited people were purportedly shot from behind.
6. Kumaraswamy grows Cabinet, eight Congress pastors sworn in: Congress pioneers Satish Jarkhiholi, Rahim Khan, Shivalli, MTB Nagaraj, Tukaram, MB Patil, Parmeshwar Nayak and RB Thimmapur are the new inductees.
7. US government in part close down as Congress, White House neglect to achieve bargain on fringe divider: This is the first run through in 40 years that the United States government has shut multiple times in a single year.
8. Ex-Congress pioneer Sajjan Kumar moves SC against his conviction in 1984 enemy of Sikh brutality: The Delhi High Court had on Friday dismissed his supplication for more opportunity to surrender.
9. Kamal Haasan says his gathering will challenge each of the 40 situates in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Lok Sabha surveys: In November, he said the gathering will challenge the bye-decisions to 20 Assembly situates in Tamil Nadu.
10. Alka Lamba says AAP requesting that her leave over proposition to pull back Rajiv Gandhi’s Bharat Ratna: The administrator said she was requested to leave as she remained against the gathering’s choice to renounce the honor.